First Visit to Evolve Lounge NYC

CLNYC85
This topic is 1612 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently visited evolve lounge in NYC on a Saturday evening for the first time. I used to go to fairytale lounge quite often when it was work-round strip bar, so that is my point of comparison.

Evolve is much bigger but the lapdance area is not as private. Its larger and hidden in the back but theres no bsrried in front of the couches and (I think) only some light sheets between patrons.

As for dancers, I first picked a very white guy for a lap dance. I asked (as I always do) if I could touch. His response "yes but nothing excessive" was a big let down. Then he went on to just stand in front of me and flex without making any attempt at physical contact. So I got up halfway through the song handed him 20 bucks and walked away.

I then spotted a cute beefy latino guy and went for a lapdance in the back. When I asked if I could touch he smiled and said of course. And boy could I touch! Of course not too long because I felt very uncomfortable being so exposed. Would be nicer if they could cover the couch area the way the benches were covered at fairytale. Still, world of difference from other guy. Lesson learned: always go for latino! (or really anyone non-white)