Recommendations in Phoenix

Pepper Young
This topic is 1643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm going to be in Phoenix around the new year. Any recommendations?

If you have any attraction to / interest in Ricky Decker, he gets a definite good housekeeping seal of approval. His RM ad shows a bit of holiday season travel but actually away from Phoenix for only a couple of days.

If you have any attraction to / interest in Ricky Decker, he gets a definite good housekeeping seal of approval. His RM ad shows a bit of holiday season travel but actually away from Phoenix for only a couple of days.

i would not repeat. But, I’m just one client.

I thought Ricky had a bad reputation on here.

Gman

i would not repeat. But, I’m just one client.

I’ve “enjoyed” him on a couple of hires.....I haven’t “researched” what any others have said or experienced with RD.

I'm glad he's good for you. But I know I've read uncomplimentary things on here as in doesn't live up to promises. What I can't remember is if it's one disgruntled client who's mentioned it several times or several clients mentioning it one time.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth