Asian massage in LA

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 1462 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

I know his ad comes off a little stand-off-ish but he's really good: https://rentmasseur.com/PleaseRead

He is way too high maintenance. He is like the soup nazi of massages. He may be good but I’m not gonna bow down to that diva. Jeez

exactly I got the same vibe from him. Seems like kinda of an ass. His first reply to me after contacting him the EXACT way he instructed us in his ad was “Are your back and butt totally hairless? And your age weight and height please”......is this guy for real lol

Totally agree. Had a massage from him a few years ago. Totally regrettable. One of those that 10 min in looking for a way to get up and leave. I. Surprised he's still around. Ericksri is not bad, very interactive too.

exactly I got the same vibe from him. Seems like kinda of an ass. His first reply to me after contacting him the EXACT way he instructed us in his ad was “Are your back and butt totally hairless? And your age weight and height please”......is this guy for real lol

Yeah. He is a real piece of work. I made the mistake of hiring him. Won't make that mistake again. He is cute, but the massage and the attitude suck (and not in the good way)

Yeah. He is a real piece of work. I made the mistake of hiring him. Won't make that mistake again. He is cute, but the massage and the attitude suck (and not in the good way)

I save 250+ tip....which is what he wanted for 90mins

I save 250+ tip....which is what he wanted for 90mins

I’ll second and third everything said about this jerk, worst massage experience I’ve ever had. I blocked him on RM so I would see him come up on my searches. Again, don’t know how he stays in business. It’s too bad because his location is super convenient right off the 405 and Wilshire. He’s actually very cute and my type which is why I kept pressing to meet him after all the rude texting, asking me if I was height/weight proportioned and then telling me I’d have to pay extra because I wasn’t. I know, no one to blame but myself on that. Not only was the massage bad but it lasted only 45mins, honestly I couldn’t get out of there fast enough though. Never again.

I had about four massages from him early-to-mid 2018 (I could walk to his place from work). I think the rudeness via text is really rooted in his lack of English, although his current ad really is off-putting. And the part about whether hairy, might you have been asking about the erotic massage? He said hairy guys really chafed and scruffed him up during his maneuvers, which were incredibly lame for “erotic” massage techniques. I thought the massage was fine, but the rest was mechanical.