Alex Volkov... NYC...

lanyc
This topic is 899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He keeps extending his Chicago stay...I suspect it has to do with his ability to use gyms here. I met him at an AirBnB he was renting; I'm guessing he moves from place to place.

Yes, his ass is spectacular. Keep in mind, though, that his pics of him on all fours absent his substantial back tattoo are outdated. The tattoo covers virtually all of his back. I didn't expect it be off-putting, but indeed it was. Other opinions, of course, vary.

Guest MikeThomas

It looks that Alex permanently moved from NYC to Chi. He is a very nice guy. 35+ y.o. but looks no older than 26-27 in fact

Sounds like you met him...

For those of you in Chicago, XXXXX...Have seen him there twice now. I just joined a month ago because the gym I used to go to and the one at my officer were not really enforcing CDC guidelines. I'm impressed that this place actually does. Everyone wears a mask, many stations are not in service to signal the importance of distancing, and the staff are circulating and disinfecting IRT.

Admin Note: Personal information removed.

Edited by Cooper

Guest MikeThomas

Glad you found a gym that is responsible. Was so glad when Chicago re-opened the gyms. Mine is extremely well run. Don’t use the locker rooms though. Miss the days with all the young guys showering after working out :-(

Edited by Cooper

For those of you in Chicago, XXXXX...Have seen him there twice now. I just joined a month ago because the gym I used to go to and the one at my officer were not really enforcing CDC guidelines. I'm impressed that this place actually does. Everyone wears a mask, many stations are not in service to signal the importance of distancing, and the staff are circulating and disinfecting IRT.

Admin Note: Personal information removed.

oops, sorry about the personal information. Didn't even think about privacy when posting. Covid brain maybe -- too many months working from my 9x12 windowless home offices make me lose perspective, lol.

• 1 year later...