Spunk @ Pieces Sunday

GoneStag90
This topic is 1654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been to Spunk at Monster but haven't checked out Sundays at Pieces. Any tips/info?

And anyone want to hit it up together this weekend? I usually go solo but would love to have partner(s) in crime to have a good time drinking/enjoying the dancers. Hit me up if you want to link up and have a night out.

Pieces is probably my favorite out of all strip clubs in manhattan, it not as crowded as The Monster and it has some level of privacy unlike Evolve or others. Depending on the crowd it can end earlier than others since dancers might not feel they can make any money.

It is still quite fun and Spunk people and bartenders are cool peeps lol

I went a few years ago, when I was in town on a random Sunday night from work. It was pretty crowded, but a friendly crowd for sure. There were private dances in back, with a curtain and a big soft chair, if memory serves. The whole thing was more approachable than one other similar party I tried mid week another time at a more upscale location, where there wasn't a dancer in sight for the first two hours...although I may have had some fun with another patron, and gone home perfectly happy.

But seriously...Pieces was a more casual, but fun time when I was there.