Sergio NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 1455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pics belong to a Spanish actor with an extensive social media presence along with both IMDB and Wikipedia pages. That would ordinarily raise a red flag, but it's consistent with the Spanish phone number. Nothing in his social media indicates he's currently in NYC, but none of it is recent enough to rule it out.

Thanks, Typical, very helpful. That plus he has a Spanish mobile number - probably the same guy.

Richard BL, not every Russian is blond, but most Russians are not burly Spanish men named Sergio, lol.

He was in New York about five years ago and I saw him then. Unless someone has stolen an entire previously legitimate profile, the guy is who he advertises to be and is Spanish. And as I recall the massage was B+/A- quality.

• 6 months later...

He was in New York about five years ago and I saw him then. Unless someone has stolen an entire previously legitimate profile, the guy is who he advertises to be and is Spanish. And as I recall the massage was B+/A- quality.

As I sad a guy is Russian.

He advertise now as "Perfect massage from strong Russian guy"