411 on Mark Parker

StLouisOct
This topic is 1409 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just a quick follow up on Mark. I contacted him this week when we overlapped in DC. Very polite, but quoted me $500/hr or $950 for 2. It was my birthday so I was prepared to splurge, and responded that $500 was not out of the question for me, but not for a first meeting, someone I'd never been with before. Countered offering $400 with a promise to be generous if I had a great experience. He read that but didn't respond. It was early in the day. I assumed he was probably waiting to see if he got a better offer. Gave him two hours before pulling my counter and going with someone else, specifically this guy: https://rentmen.eu/AlexanderLatin. Very different look than Mark, but beautiful, super nice, flexible and fun. Just reviewed.

Got a nice final note from Mark later in the day saying "no worries." So want to underscore he was friendly and communicative throughout the back and forth. And as a consultant myself I certainly don't begrudge him sticking to his price. Goal of this post is just to update intel about his pricing.

• 7 months later...

Just a quick follow up on Mark. I contacted him this week when we overlapped in DC. Very polite, but quoted me $500/hr or $950 for 2. It was my birthday so I was prepared to splurge, and responded that $500 was not out of the question for me, but not for a first meeting, someone I'd never been with before. Countered offering $400 with a promise to be generous if I had a great experience. He read that but didn't respond. It was early in the day. I assumed he was probably waiting to see if he got a better offer. Gave him two hours before pulling my counter and going with someone else, specifically this guy Very different look than Mark, but beautiful, super nice, flexible and fun. Just reviewed.

Got a nice final note from Mark later in the day saying "no worries." So want to underscore he was friendly and communicative throughout the back and forth. And as a consultant myself I certainly don't begrudge him sticking to his price. Goal of this post is just to update intel about his pricing.

What can I tell you... he's in high demand! He's gorgeous!