Ben in DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Stephan and terrace look familiar from MF? Anyou information on them. And never heard of mustardseed. Is it a spa or app?

Terrance is the owner of Mustard Seed. He does sessions out of the spa in DC and also out of his place in Wheaton, MD.

Stephan has been around a while. Used to have ads on MF and Craigslist. I saw him once at his place in SE DC. That session was good. I saw him a second time when he was renting a space in Arlington and that was not so good. Now it looks like he works for Mustard Seed.

Victor has been on MF and is listed at Mustard seed as well. Victor also works out of his place in NE DC and also works at Deluca

Terrance - I have not had a session with him, but I have heard nothing but good things about him. Strictly therapeutic though. I have had sessions with his good friend Loic (https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/33843/) and I have been told that their sessions are similar

Stephan - First session with him was great (MT/HE). Second session, not so much. It was like night and day.

Victor - I saw him at his place. Good massage. Nice guy. Extras...only if he feels like it.