3 pretty new things in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 1643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Probably all fake: Pics lead to a model born and based in England who was still there two days ago and is a year or two older than the advertiser: https://rentmen.eu/Brianpodolski

Pics lead to a Spanish model and "instagram influencer" who's a couple years older than the advertiser's stated age: https://rentmen.eu/Argen

Searching didn't turn anything up, but the stage name is suspect and he seems TGTBT: https://rentmen.eu/Stanparkerz

All of them have exactly 2 and a quarter lines of text in their about me description.

Also all of these profiles were created within the same 24 hours.

The physical stats sometimes does not match the pictures (“hairy”????)

Strongly suspect it is one guy who created 3 fake profiles using Instagram pictures.

Edited by Tarte Gogo

This group travels around all the time. The names always change and if you do a little research they're usually IG models and/or from other countries. 2 were on a4_a and one started out black then mystically turned white.

Also the stats never match. If you're into the fitness world at all, their stats usually never line up with height and weight or it's a real reach. Also, they say stupid stuff like hairy when they're smooth. Just... keep smart, use these forums and I will update when more show up in my city.

Also, anyone that has like 2 and a half lines in their profile is never worth your time since they can't put in any effort into their AD... THEIR SELLING POINT.

This group travels around all the time. The names always change and if you do a little research they're usually IG models and/or from other countries. 2 were on a4_a and one started out black then mystically turned white.

Also the stats never match. If you're into the fitness world at all, their stats usually never line up with height and weight or it's a real reach. Also, they say stupid stuff like hairy when they're smooth. Just... keep smart, use these forums and I will update when more show up in my city.

Also, anyone that has like 2 and a half lines in their profile is never worth your time since they can't put in any effort into their AD... THEIR SELLING POINT.

DannySuperFox is also fake.

By the way, Drichardson the reviewer reviewed all the past fake guys, so you can see the current fake group without having to really second guess at this point. I highly doubt this guy is just getting his review count up. Lol

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
So what can we do or Rentmen do to halt the fake ads or fake pic phenomenon that are appearing to be increasing?

RentMen needs to take Hunqz lead. A rather aggressive one, but at one time my account was suspended because a user (I had not met) reported my photos as fake. You must then submit photos of yourself holding a paper with text specified by their team, which they review and determine if your account should be reinstated. While inconvenient, especially if it’s just a fussy prospect who wasn’t able to meet you or is simply suspicious of your photos, I do feel a similar practice would clean up RentMen a bit.