Cubantommy?

Djvx
This topic is 1113 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He’ll be in my area in the near future. Looking for info. He’s been slow to respond. Is that normal? I’ve tried connecting with him in the past and no luck getting deets from him. He’s unresponsive.

Read his rate is high and pics photoshopped. What is his going rate? Is he as endowed as he claims? I can handle a thick cock but dude looks thicker than my wrist. Seems too good to be true. Others have said pics are dated and he’s older/less muscle’d now.

Will he kiss? A decent number say he’s engaged. I’m assuming he’s 400-500 an hour. Don’t want to pay that and leave disappointed.

Guest MikeThomas
He’ll be in my area in the near future. Looking for info. He’s been slow to respond. Is that normal? I’ve tried connecting with him in the past and no luck getting deets from him. He’s unresponsive.

Read his rate is high and pics photoshopped. What is his going rate? Is he as endowed as he claims? I can handle a thick cock but dude looks thicker than my wrist. Seems too good to be true. Others have said pics are dated and he’s older/less muscle’d now.

Will he kiss? A decent number say he’s engaged. I’m assuming he’s 400-500 an hour. Don’t want to pay that and leave disappointed.

Can you provide a link to his ad?

• 1 year later...
On 11/8/2019 at 6:22 AM, FunGuyUS said:

Pm for details - have met him twice

He says he does Nothing with his mouth. Getting my nipples sucked is a big turn on for me. He doesn't even do that.

Not sure how people how people enjoy the session.