Age and years of experience

Onamission
This topic is 1681 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a theory about why masseurs ads show age and years of experience that make no logical sense. Like 28 years old with 12 years of experience, giving the impression he started at 16. I believe that when a masseur sets up his ad, he enters his age at that time. I do not believe his age updates automatically as each birthday passes. I had a masseur who recently had a birthday and the age on his ad didn't change. But I do believe that on their anniversary of each year their ad is on RM, the years of experience updates by a year automatically. Therefore, the years of experience are always going up while his age remains the same, unless he goes in and manually changes his age on his ad.

I am wondering if a masseur, or an admin person, or anyone in the know, knows if this is true?

It would also explain why many masseurs are much older than their ad says!

If you hang around the RM site awhile you’ll see that it’s the Fountain of Youth. No one ages past 26. If I had an ad I’d probably still be 30! I know the one masseur has been 27 for at least 5 years