Chace in D.C.

GymGuy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Did he seem reluctant to work in the nude?

submitted a review for him on RMr. got a 90 min session with him and about 50% of the time he was in his briefs and nude for the rest of it. would say he has good customer service experience (not the naughty kind) beyond just massage

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Seen him multiple times in multiple cities as we’ve oddly overlapped travels. Each session is great. He is much more attractive than most of his photos. His body is tight, with a mildly hairy chest. No problems being nude. 

Great massage, focuses a lot on acupressure, with some stretches at end. As far as massage goes, it is top notch. As far as things beyond the massage, it is also too notch and feels very natural every time it happens. He is also just a very kind person that thinks of his clients as people. I feel like I’m with a friend when he comes by. 

He’s a nice guy, and attractive (and not shy about his hot bod, as others have noted). I had a lot of knots & he worked hard on them - not sure if he was tougher than I wanted, or if I would have had a rough time with anyone when I was that knotted up. If you’re just getting a normal-level massage, you’d probably have a great experience with him.

• 4 weeks later...

Had him twice. Very average massage. He was clothed most of the time. Good body, no doubt. Extras were there but rushed and finished within 15-20 mins despite an appointment for 60 mins. $200. Would not try again.

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2022 at 1:20 AM, RKD said:

Had him twice. Very average massage. He was clothed most of the time. Good body, no doubt. Extras were there but rushed and finished within 15-20 mins despite an appointment for 60 mins. $200. Would not try again.

i believe you but my god what a difference in these reviews...he seems selective at best in what he provides...i was ready to hire until you said the session lasted 20 minutes. damn. thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 6:15 PM, colonexstacy said:

i believe you but my god what a difference in these reviews...he seems selective at best in what he provides...i was ready to hire until you said the session lasted 20 minutes. damn. thanks for the info

Glad it helped. Don't see any value in hiring him. Bad attitude, bad massage, limited extras, and a rip-off.