Club Stallion - Dallas

Taddtx
This topic is 1696 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know anything about Club Stallion in Dallas?

Membership Cost? Cover Charges??

I know its all nude, byob. Seem to only be open on Tuesdays, kinda strange. Cant find much on the web at all.

They mostly communicate via their Facebook page, Club Stalions VIP

I think the space they use is a private sex club for gay/bi Black guys on Friday and Saturday night.

The dancers are really rough trade - skinny drugged out and tatted up hustler types.

I went twice about 7 years ago. I can't tell if the address the FB page lists is the same place it used to be at.

My memories of the place are very vague. But the place I went to was a large building with entrances on two sides. The North side of the building was a bar catering to Spanish speakers-a dance bar--I don't know whether it was a female striptease place or not. There was a totally separate entrance on the South side of the building for the gay-all nude experience (although I don't know how gay/straight the dancers were). The entrance fee was fairly hefty (hefty for me as I don't go clubbing a lot). It might have been $25 or maybe a little more. As I remember they couldn't serve alcohol-something about the guys being totally nude. They had expensive bottles of water for sale.

You could get a personal dance. But it wasn't exactly private. You went up some metal stairs to a very large loft/2nd storey. The place had some tables and at least one very large sectional couch. You sat on the couch, and the guy danced in front of you. I'm thinking there was a no hands rule. Someone else might be sitting at the other end of the couch receiving a dance from another dancer.

Looking at the FB page, I'm going to say that none of the guys are that attractive to me. But I like muscular guys.

Gman