Estaban NYC

Guest Bkdave1
This topic is 1530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

I posted in the previous thread but I had a massage by him in January. Very nice guy, incredible body (literally shredded) and very handsome. Massage was great as well. He’s also a personal trainer so he knew why and where my lower back was killing me. If you’re looking for something more than a massage (for me he was wearing only tight briefs) this may not be the guy for you. However you could always ask. But if you want a good massage by a hot guy you can’t go wrong.

I posted in the previous thread but I had a massage by him in January. Very nice guy, incredible body (literally shredded) and very handsome. Massage was great as well. He’s also a personal trainer so he knew why and where my lower back was killing me. If you’re looking for something more than a massage (for me he was wearing only tight briefs) this may not be the guy for you. However you could always ask. But if you want a good massage by a hot guy you can’t go wrong.

Any xtras?HE

I’ve had a few massages from Phil (his actual name) when he did incalls in NYC (Bronx). Excellent massage but too many late cancels and often running late. He always gave the full hour massage but started to feel like a client not high enough priority w his other employment as a personal trainer and actor. The first 1-2 times therapeutic only. Then he offered HE for an additional fee ($40) but I declined bc he clearly wasn’t into it. Says he’s straight but clearly knows his way around the male body.

• 2 weeks later...