411 on Aziz

BeefyDude
This topic is 786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy will be visiting ATL:

https://rentmasseur.com/AZIZH

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38930/

Yesterday his rate was 140 today it is 160. We had a brief text chat/phone chat. He seems very nice. He asked if I wanted a 4hand. Not that I would but asked his rates. $350 for an hour $500 for 90 mins. I was like how can 1 hour be 140 for him but 350 for both (normally my experience has shown the rate is simply doubled - 280 in this case).

I said i'm looking for a mostly theraputic but some sensual would be nice (for me touching his body and SELF release). he said i couldn't afford that stating that he is "super expensive for that".

From his profile seems like it would be a good experience. He has one of those massage guns with him (added bonus). I would hope he honors the 140 that he quoted me in text. Bummer he charges SUPER EXPENSIVE for those extras. I'm not paying super expensive to jack myself off.

Anyways... wondering if anyone has booked with him and can say if the massage itself is worth it.

Thanks and sorry for the long winded message

This guy will be visiting ATL:

https://rentmasseur.com/AZIZH

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38930/

Yesterday his rate was 140 today it is 160. We had a brief text chat/phone chat. He seems very nice. He asked if I wanted a 4hand. Not that I would but asked his rates. $350 for an hour $500 for 90 mins. I was like how can 1 hour be 140 for him but 350 for both (normally my experience has shown the rate is simply doubled - 280 in this case).

I said i'm looking for a mostly theraputic but some sensual would be nice (for me touching his body and SELF release). he said i couldn't afford that stating that he is "super expensive for that".

From his profile seems like it would be a good experience. He has one of those massage guns with him (added bonus). I would hope he honors the 140 that he quoted me in text. Bummer he charges SUPER EXPENSIVE for those extras. I'm not paying super expensive to jack myself off.

Anyways... wondering if anyone has booked with him and can say if the massage itself is worth it.

Thanks and sorry for the long winded message

His ad on RentMasseur says that he only offers Therapeutic. No Sensual or Erotic. My thoughts on this.........He could be straight, but for an outrageous price, he may be willing to do what you mentioned especially if it happens in a city other than his hometown of Dallas. If his goal is just to do therapeutic massages, he probably has figured out that with a body like his he will get more customers by advertising on a site that predominantly serves gay men.

Guest pecluvr

This masseur has a profile on Scruff. First photo in rentmasseur ad also appears in Scruff profile. Just sayin' ...

Anyway, It could be helpful to keep this fact in mind when speculating.

I also noted on masseurfinder that his rate per minute increases for a 90 minute session, when one would expect the opposite to be the case.

Guest InthePines

I think every Tom, Dick and therapeutic Harpo is coming to Atlanta this weekend for Pride and most are playing the market. While this guy is unquestionably gorgeous, his profile is new, (joined two days ago), prices have already changed, outcall was dropped, no reviews, and I'm guessing there's a decade's difference in age between his photos, with the older bodybuilding pics being slightly blurred and photoshopped. I intend to enjoy the weekend and don't mind spending some money during the event, but I'm not taking the bait on this guy.

• 11 months later...

@BeefyDude I believe Aziz's massage is legit professional and not at all sensual or erotic. I inquired with Aziz about his massage last year and then again this year to see if anything was different. He told me both times that he is strictly therapeutic, not sensual, no happy ending, and he keeps his clothes on. I was polite and respectful in our text exchanges and suggested I was fine with most of his service offering but politely asked him if he would be willing to do the massage shirtless -- to which he said no, he doesn't do that.

Thanks Lodo... Good info

While i'm NOT seeking sex of any kind I would love him to be shirtless. I would also like SELF release, which I would assume is also out.

I suspect this could possibly be that he is here with his partner (who he keeps plugging for 4 hand).

I resect his wishes, but come on $140 for therapeutic and fully clothed - thats a bit high

• 8 months later...

I see he is or is coming back to Atl

Ok if he wants to do therapeutic only, that is his choice. But to charge a much higher rate that is aligned with others who do more, the thats not right. His prices need to come way down IMHO.

Has anyone actually booked with him.  I would imagine that massage part is very good (which as many of you know is predominantly what I seek (but not all)).  If anyone has can you reply here or to me directly with how the massage part was?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

PM me but just had a massage session with Aziz today. He's nice and a good conversationalist. Would repeat.

Caveat: he requires a deposit beforehand. And he's strictly therapeutic (I asked).

I was his last appointment in Long Beach; he's going to West Hollywood to see if he can gather a wider selection of customers.

• 7 months later...