Pierre Zamyatin

remington
This topic is 1716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have found that guys with fanonly pages that are a paid site are open to meeting with grateful generous fans ..just depends on how u approach it. Just ask him in a dm if he would be interested in a private pose session etc.. trust me they have been asked before and know the game

I have found that guys with fanonly pages that are a paid site are open to meeting with grateful generous fans ..just depends on how u approach it. Just ask him in a dm if he would be interested in a private pose session etc.. trust me they have been asked before and know the game

Unfortunately there are wealthier guys out there that even you and I; Remington....those guys can be....shall we say "breathtakingly expensive". Also who said they were great sex or fun to be with. We only know that they are very good looking, in great shape and that the camera loves them. For real, next to you in bed, naked....maybe not so much. Then again who knows.....Certainly worth an approach. Use the balls your daddy gave you even if not for what he intended.

Unfortunately there are wealthier guys out there that even you and I; Remington....those guys can be....shall we say "breathtakingly expensive". Also who said they were great sex or fun to be with. We only know that they are very good looking, in great shape and that the camera loves them. For real, next to you in bed, naked....maybe not so much. Then again who knows.....Certainly worth an approach. Use the balls your daddy gave you even if not for what he intended.