411 on Bryam xl

Ronin512
This topic is 1697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That has got to be the most Obvious and riDICKulous photoshopping ever ? o_O

I’ve gotta tell you that I had a session with him around 6 months ago in NYC, and he’s for real with a fat 9 inch or so dick. The issue is that he’s short and weighs only around 150 pounds so his dick looks enormous in relative terms in many of his pics. Besides that, with 80+ pics in his profile it would be a lot to photoshop, and his private pics have unmistakable close ups. I had a great session with him. He’s a genuinely nice guy who’s somewhat shy but aims to please. He’s not a scammer.

I’ve gotta tell you that I had a session with him around 6 months ago in NYC, and he’s for real with a fat 9 inch or so dick. The issue is that he’s short and weighs only around 150 pounds so his dick looks enormous in relative terms in many of his pics. Besides that, with 80+ pics in his profile it would be a lot to photoshop, and his private pics have unmistakable close ups. I had a great session with him. He’s a genuinely nice guy who’s somewhat shy but aims to please. He’s not a scammer.

Yeah OK, a blind person can see that those pics have been altered. I don't doubt that he may have a bigger than avg cock, but you shouldn't mislead people into thinking its as HUGE as it appears in those silly pics.... some people are gullible and will believe you, and than be greatly disappointed if they are expecting a "mutant" cock.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah OK, a blind person can see that those pics have been altered. I don't doubt that he may have a bigger than avg cock, but you shouldn't mislead people into thinking its as HUGE as it appears in those silly pics.... some people are gullible and will believe you, and than be greatly disappointed if they are expecting a "mutant" cock.

If anything is airbrushed it is his face or he is just posting old photos but he is definitely huge. He is hung but his pics dont look like he has a 15in dick though lol.