Grey in Dallas

Frisco77
This topic is 1673 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest buffwolverine

I’d stay away. I saw Grey once and never again. He was a little to much about the extras and didn’t come across as the safest. I couldn’t wait for it to be done. Just my opinion.

• 1 month later...

I’m so glad I’m not the only one. I still remember my session... hoping it would hurry up and end. Nice guy, but we were not a good match and I think he could see that on my face.

I’d stay away. I saw Grey once and never again. He was a little to much about the extras and didn’t come across as the safest. I couldn’t wait for it to be done. Just my opinion.

When you say extras, do you mean he was trying to up sell you or just doing more than you were comfortable with?