Kiatsu?

LaffingBear
This topic is 1710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What's Kiatsu?

I googled it... not much online. An 11 year old video series that looks like acupreacupressure or thumb-pressing

Asking, because masseurs in my suburban neighborhood are rare. But theres a new one, and he charges 50% more for Kiatsu

Candidly, his rates are higher than I want to pay... but locals are so rare, I may indulge.

There's a book you can find online if you look hard enough (or rather if you know where to look hahaha google Library Genesis). It's the idea that you can help a person who's sick by transferring "Ki" from the "healthy guy" to the "sick guy" by "putting a hand" on them. In the book the guy says he came up with it in China during WWII, when he and a bunch of guys came down with a serious case of the shitz, and by putting pressure on his stomach with his hands every hour, the shitz were gone the next day hahaha. Seriously, it's in the book. He also wrote about having an eye problem -- lumps in his eyes -- and by putting pressure on his eyelids they disappeared within 10 minutes.

Reminds me of Karsai Nei Tsang, it's supposed to remove sediment from your genital veins, cure infertility, hahahaha, but I tell clients I do it not because of that but because some of the movements just "feel really good" :D!

Edited by jcarper