New on MF - Rico in NYC

EVdude
This topic is 1358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I saw him last week https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/39123/

He definitely looks like his pic - slightly more mature and definitely more bulk. You'll definitely scream HOT DADDY! (I did ?). His place is in midtown, clean, table setup and you can shower afterwards. He's a very nice guy. There's MT and HE. He's very accommodating with the extras and he even whispered that I could ask him anything and not to be shy ? The only issue is that he's clearly not trained in massage - a bit all over the place. I was disappointed because he had everything - nice place, table setup, shower, sweet hot guy, loads of extras but his massage skills just weren't on point. I guess you can't have everything ?

Edited by BuddyWorker

He definitely looks like his pic - slightly more mature and definitely more bulk. You'll definitely scream HOT DADDY! (I did ?). His place is in midtown, clean, table setup and you can shower afterwards. He's a very nice guy. There's MT and HE. He's very accommodating with the extras and he even whispered that I could ask him something and not to be shy ? The only issue is that he's clearly not trained in massage - a bit all over the place. I was disappointed because he had everything - nice place, table setup, shower, sweet hot guy, loads of extras but just his massage skills just went on point. I guess you can't have everything ?

Thanks for the report!

• 3 weeks later...

He definitely looks like his pic - slightly more mature and definitely more bulk. You'll definitely scream HOT DADDY! (I did ?). His place is in midtown, clean, table setup and you can shower afterwards. He's a very nice guy. There's MT and HE. He's very accommodating with the extras and he even whispered that I could ask him anything and not to be shy ? The only issue is that he's clearly not trained in massage - a bit all over the place. I was disappointed because he had everything - nice place, table setup, shower, sweet hot guy, loads of extras but his massage skills just weren't on point. I guess you can't have everything ?

Was the scream like literally or you did this in your head? Thanks for reporting back on your experience. Seems very interesting. May have to book a session.

He does seem pretty popular, and I like the implicit professionalism of being able to book so far in advance. I did meet Rico, and although he initially offered me an appointment 2 weeks later, he was able to squeeze me in when a client cancelled. Because we were going to under an hour, he offered to charge me only for 45 min. This is all to say that I found him very accommodating.

The massage was very light--lighter than I prefer--but very sensual. He was fully dressed, but there was more eroticism than his ad (on Masseurfinder) and rate promised. I tipped him accordingly, of course.

Nice guy