A Different Experience in San Francisco!

Axiom2001
This topic is 1645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
I have had two appointments with him and without veering into review territory, I can say he is highly recommend. Nice guy, great body and great top.

I recently did an overnight with Dominus. A review has been submitted. I recommend him strongly.

same here. I had a great time with him. And will review him in the next day or two on the daddys site.

...can't wait to read these reviews. Hope they're detailed. ...have been in touch with iDominus but have yet to meet. He's on rentmen A LOT these days.

In 2020 I want to see this gorgeous and presumably very handsome and sexy individual!

...can't wait to read these reviews. Hope they're detailed. ...have been in touch with iDominus but have yet to meet. He's on https://rentmen.eu/IDominus A LOT. In 2020 I want to see this gorgeous and presumably very handsome and sexy individual!

I thought @Mikegaite who's only 50 miles away from you was first on your list for next year.