411 adayboy

Jimjaxon3
This topic is 1603 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I could believe 35. But I'm not good with ages. However I'm pretty sure I've seen most of those pictures for years. Most of them look like the pictures I remember seeing 7 years or so ago when I hired him. At that time Dallas was on his regular travel schedule. But I haven't seen him come here in many years.

Gman

Search for adayboy or hanan and you'll learn plenty from the past. I've seen him three times, but they were all years ago, long ago enough that I can't figure out how long ago the first time was, which was when he was based in D.C. and before he became such an itinerant. Even back when he started it was hard to judge his age because of his complexion and the great shape he was in, so it's very hard to say how old he actually is. It could be as young as 35, or older. I suspect that pics 3-5 in his rentmasseur ad are more current than the others: https://rentmasseur.com/Adayboy

Edited by dutchal

• 2 months later...
He’s coming to my city. Anyone care to weigh in on the massage and any extras? Feel free to PM. Thank you.

https://rentmasseur.com/Adayboy

I haven't seen him in 7 years. He doesn't seem to come to Dallas anymore. I'm not a massage connoisseur, but he made me feel good. As for extras, I had described myself as a top in our set up communication, and extras were fine. At the time-have no idea now-he preferred setting things up by text due to language issues. But when we met he didn't really have problems with English for the most part. I liked him, but there is a reserve to him. It may be the language/culture or could have been me.

Some of his pictures remind me of pictures from seven years ago. So I'd make sure he sends you a recent selfie unless someone who has seen him recently can vouch for his appearance.

Gman

I've seen him several times. I am not sure how old he really is and he has used some of the pictures for a while, but his body still looks the same - muscular and defined. He gives an amazing massage followed by a full service experience. You can message me if you have any questions.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey arlinguy, would really appreciate some additional details about your encounter with Adayboy beyond his message skills! Fully involved with you? Good kisser? Willing to share oral/rimming? Skills as top or bottom? Anything else you can share would really be helpful as I’m seeing him on Wednesday! Thanks!

I'm not @arlinguy, but I'm willing to share my long ago experiences with you from my vague remembrances of 7 to 12 years ago ( I lived in Dallas twice before -actually four times before. But I didn't hire the first two times, and I can't remember if I met him during Dallas Sojourn 3 or 4. Although the more I think about it, it was probably during Sojourn #3 ) I met him at least twice. If he didn't kiss, I doubt I would have met him a second time. For the massage, I was satisfied but I'm not an expert massagee. I'm pretty sure he had a table as I think we moved to the bed for the after massage part. He was a fine bottom. Personality-wise there seemed a distance between us. I know when I met him he pretty much wanted all the communication to be by text. While that's not so unusual now- it wasn't that common for everything to be by text back then. I attribute all of this to language difficulties. When we met, I don't think there was really any difficulty understanding each other. But I think he feels, or at least felt back then, that he communicates better by text unless it's in person.

Gman