Tuesday nights NYC?

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 1715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Posh does, not sure if lap dances are available tho

Went to posh but not sure id return. They keep saying that the dancers come on at 12. One dancer got on top of the bar finally around 12:30. Two handsome well built guys were walking around with no shirts on but were wearing jeans the whole time. I did see one taking a patron to the back. The back is a open seating area that is not blocked off. This dancer did pull down his jeans during the lap dance and was wearing regular pair of briefs. Im got the feeling that the patron got ripped off as right after a fairly short time the dancer followed the guy the ATM

One of the greatest City's in the world and not one REAL gay strip club.

All of the almost stripper partys in NYC that I have seen while visiting dont come close to being a real gay strip club.

So sad!

There are actually strip clubs open 7 days a week. You just kinda need to know where to go. I know on Mondays it’s Gin Fizz in Harlem. Not sure about Tuesday.