Anyone have experience with these NYC masseurs?

Greathands
This topic is 1742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a number of very skilled massage with Caleb. He looks just like his pictures, is nude throughout, allows mutual touch throughout, and offers happy ending. I even massaged him for about half an hour once. I only stopped seeing him because I always schedule a day in advance, and he canceled the day of about 50% of the time. It was maddening. There are too many good masseurs out there to deal with that

I was/am fascinated by Caleb. I think he's stunningly attractive but there was plenty of negative in the last discussion that came up about him so that plus the price put me off. I still think about taking the plunge now and then but then he also seems back and forth from LA and NYC plus travelling everywhere. Seems a bit of a Vagabond, or Party boy to me. Just not sure I'd be willing to take a chance. It was, I should add, interesting to see a positive mention of him.