411 on Ragazzolibero

roxme69
This topic is 1297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bit the bullet and hired him. Super nice guy, sexy accent. Seems to be well educated and travelled. His English is fine. We had good conversation. Pictures are accurate, in fact I think he looks even beefier and musclier in person. He is rock hard all over his body. Cock is thick and rock hard too. Gave me the best massage I’ve ever had, pressure was super firm how I like it, and he used his whole body at times. Totally worth it!

PM me if you want any more details.

• 1 year later...

Bit the bullet and hired him. Super nice guy, sexy accent. Seems to be well educated and travelled. His English is fine. We had good conversation. Pictures are accurate, in fact I think he looks even beefier and musclier in person. He is rock hard all over his body. Cock is thick and rock hard too. Gave me the best massage I’ve ever had, pressure was super firm how I like it, and he used his whole body at times. Totally worth it!

PM me if you want any more details.

can you PM me some more deets?