Daniel_ASN in LA

Wanderoz
This topic is 1661 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes seen him multiple times. He’s well reviewed on here:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-daniel-from-hollywood-in-nyc.135908/#post-1509562

There are other post as well on here discussing Asian masseurs in LA where Daniel is mentioned.

I used to be a big fan of Daniels. I say used because it’s almost impossible to set an appointment with him. I’ve tried at least 4x over the past year and he always seems to be out of town or returns my text several days later. I think he travels to Boston a lot. If you can book him, see him, he is great. Just don’t get too attached.

• 2 months later...

Same situation here. Haven’t seen him since early this year though that hasn’t happened for lack of trying on my part. He doesn’t return calls or answer text or if he does it’s days later. He’s out of town often and it’s clear massaging isn’t his primary focus anymore. I don’t understand why he doesn’t just retire and delete his ad.