NJ Spas

NJ Newbie
This topic is 1748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought there was one in Hackensack that is cruisy

I think the OP is looking for a massage spa like Shangrila, Babylon, Hero etc like in the spas in NYC thread. There are the Korean spas like Island Spa in Edison that you mentioned that have men only nude areas but that’s a bit different. I assume that’s what the OP is after, anyway..

I think the OP is looking for a massage spa like Shangrila, Babylon, Hero etc like in the spas in NYC thread. There are the Korean spas like Island Spa in Edison that you mentioned that have men only nude areas but that’s a bit different. I assume that’s what the OP is after, anyway..

Yes you are correct that’s what I meant by spa. Any m4m massage spas in NJ like the NYC thread lists

I know that. But I was mentioning the next best thing. And I can't believe that there isn't one considering how densely populated the state is.