Recommendation in Tampa

d72w19123
This topic is 799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest SWFL44
7 hours ago, Italiano said:

Yep. He told me that too :(

I know I miss him already. Hoping he makes a return for the Farewell Tour or something... :) 

It was sudden that's for sure!

14 hours ago, SWFL44 said:

I know I miss him already. Hoping he makes a return for the Farewell Tour or something... :) 

It was sudden that's for sure!

We had been for a few years constantly in touch through Whatsapp after we met the first time in 2016. I think he enjoyed our encounters every time I hired him almost as much as I did, which was A LOT!...We teased each other with messages, pics and videos in between my frequent trips toTampa where I always saw him.  

But in March of this year when I was in the area and wanted to see him he told me that he retired and that was it, he also stopped the WhatsApp communication...Weird.

Guest SWFL44
2 minutes ago, Italiano said:

We had been for a few years constantly in touch through Whatsapp after we met the first time in 2016. I think he enjoyed our encounters every time I hired him almost as much as I did, which was A LOT!...We teased each other with messages, pics and videos in between my frequent trips toTampa where I always saw him.  

But in March of this year when I was in the area and wanted to see him he told me that he retired and that was it, he also stopped the WhatsApp communication...Weird.

He had that ability to make everyone feel that way I think.

I see him every time I'm back in town at the gym I use while there and look forward to catching up with him.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, DMO22 said:

does anyone have any details they can share about spicylatino?

I had four AMAZING encounters with him between 2018 and 2020. Great massage and incredible unexpected extras at a veeery reasonable fee. We remained in touch and often exchanged spicy (hehe) messages on WhatsApp, until in early 2021 he sent me a disturbing unexpected QAnon video. I told him that it was BS, and that I hoped he would not believe that crap.

Since then he has never replied to me anymore. I was just there for 2 months working, I tried to reach out again, he totally ignored me.

That's my experience with him. 🤷‍♂️ 🙄

3 hours ago, Italiano said:

I had four AMAZING encounters with him between 2018 and 2020. Great massage and incredible unexpected extras at a veeery reasonable fee. We remained in touch and often exchanged spicy (hehe) messages on WhatsApp, until in early 2021 he sent me a disturbing unexpected QAnon video. I told him that it was BS, and that I hoped he would not believe that crap.

Since then he has never replied to me anymore. I was just there for 2 months working, I tried to reach out again, he totally ignored me.

That's my experience with him. 🤷‍♂️ 🙄

Man that’s just too bad because my experience with him was just as you described it.