SF Venues

LaffingBear
This topic is 1762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It helps if you hum "Dance: 10 Looks:3" as you start reading this

My last massage experiences in SF were "Massage:10 Environment:3" and "Masseur: 9 Place:0"

If I lived in SF, Id hire either guy for an outcall at my place. I wont return to see either at their place.

As a suburbanite, I generally need to drive into the City; most wont consider my locale even for a travel fee.

Are there any recommended pros practicing in nice SF environs?

For a provider to do incalls he generally will need to live alone. In order to have a place all to yourself in SF you generally have to be doing some other kind of job than masseur. Especially if you want to live in a “nice SF environ”.

There are guys in the Bay Area suburbs/San Jose on Rent Masseur.

The few apartments of masseurs in San Francisco where I have had my massages have been small, neat, and clean-- nothing magnificently luxurious.

My suggestion for you is to drive to SF and have the masseur come to you with his massage table (if it's of the portable kind.)

What do you want- the optimum in decor or a masseur who's handsome, skilled, hung, and perhaps interactive if he does sensual and erotic along with other modalities?