Living Fresh NYC

nycmpls
This topic is 806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I'm thinking of making an appointment for a massage/body scrub at Living Fresh. I'm looking for a pampering experience with some eye candy. Can anyone recommend any good masseurs there? I'm hoping to find someone with good massage skills, hot to look at, and I wouldn't mind some sensual aspects, although i'm not expecting the same experience as one of the many other mens spas in the city.

Any recommendations would be great! dm if needed

• 6 months later...
Can you or anyone describe the place and masseurs?

The place it's self has a very upscale feel to it. The receptionists are cute as hell (2 white guys, 1 spanish guy) but they alternate so there's no telling which one of them you'll see. The masseur's are all Asian though, at least that's all I've seen.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
7 hours ago, RLBENJI said:

The place (along with the masseurs) has changed A LOT. I’ll PM you.

I checked out the website and drawn to the luxury treatments but are all the masseurs still Asian or are there other ethnicities? Is the NY VIP treatment worth it?

30 minutes ago, squirtowl said:

I’ve always enjoyed Living Fresh - always had a technically good massage and the time in the tub is super relaxing. I’d recommend especially for pampering yourself! 

Anyone you recommend?