Charlie at TSMS

Gr8massage
This topic is 1759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had a session with Charlie on Tuesday. He's from Thailand, nice guy, great body. Couldn't say what his age is but he's under 30 by my guess. He uses a thai massage technique - so the first portion of the massage on my back was more like pressure point massage which evolved into a deep tissue/thai use of elbows and working the knots out over the rest of the body. The ending was happy that's for sure.

Nope. Won't make that mistake again. I feel a little bad because I follow this forum closely but rarely chime in. And now I do so out of disappointment. Still, what I experienced with Charlie wasn't Thai massage. I've had Thai massages. This was inexperienced, poor technique, massage by rote. I'm a regular at TS and had sessions with everyone, many times. All in all the team are quite good. Charlie is the odd one out. First time I've regretted a massage in a very long time.

Nope. Won't make that mistake again. I feel a little bad because I follow this forum closely but rarely chime in. And now I do so out of disappointment. Still, what I experienced with Charlie wasn't Thai massage. I've had Thai massages. This was inexperienced, poor technique, massage by rote. I'm a regular at TS and had sessions with everyone, many times. All in all the team are quite good. Charlie is the odd one out. First time I've regretted a massage in a very long time.

Yeah wow. Still feeling the disappointment. Man I could've seen a show or something instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a favorite at TSMS?