GREY ROMANI / ROMANI / RENTMEN.EU

robberbaron4u
This topic is 1774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I totally understand you. He's totally my type too except for two minor characteristics that I'm having trouble moving beyond--

1). He's 98% straight.

2). He's a total top.

If he were just to reverse both of these to

1). 98 % gay

2). Total bottom

He'd be my perfect guy. Oh heck, I'm nothing if I'm not flexible. I'm willing to give him some leeway on #2. I wouldn't mind if he were versatile.

Gman

Sorry Gman; it's just not my cup of tea. I aim to please and I'm psychologically versatile, but my ass is merely a decoration!

Mine-much like yours, @Romani -is a strict and permanent exit zone. But I'm not sure if anyone has ever thought it was decorative. ;)

Gman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 98% straight thing may or may not be accurate, but just a press release of his current impression. At his age I might have said the same thing, today....not so much. And the total top....exactly what I'm looking for.

I don't know what to say, gentlemen. For lack of better words, thank you for making me look like such a badass. I genuinely appreciate your support!

--------------------

I do travel West, but only on occasion. Assuming we hit things off over the phone, I'm open to flying out for an overnight or a weekend trip. Some food for thought...

--------------------

My photographer isn't as regimented as myself, so I can't say when exactly I'll have the photos, but I anticipate that everything will be ready by mid-August. Worst-case scenario, I'll take a day off of work and snap a few selfies.

Dude, go ahead and take a couple of snaps, especially of your decorative derrière so the boys can see what we’ve been talking about.

The 98% straight thing may or may not be accurate, but just a press release of his current impression. At his age I might have said the same thing, today....not so much. And the total top....exactly what I'm looking for.

I think it's accurate, but I acknowledge that my views will likely change in time. Regardless, I'll very likely remain a total top ?

Dude, go ahead and take a couple of snaps, especially of your decorative derrière so the boys can see what we’ve been talking about.

I will after I'm settled in. I'm in the process of relocating and I don't want to attract too much attention just yet.