411 on John from Sioux Falls visiting Minneapolis

Somefun83
This topic is 1749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He looks like the guy I've seen a couple times, except he's using his actual pics in this ad. Two other times he was there when I arrived but wasn't there guy in the photos.

Yep, same here, I saw this guy before but he used someone else's pix back then. Competent masseur and ok massage but zero interaction, in fact, careful avoidance of any interaction. Clearly uncomfortable being naked with you (some American guys have this hang-up, as opposed to the Russian/European hang-up also known as "now-can-do-it-yourself"), I'd avoid.

Edited by Capitano

• 4 weeks later...
Clearly uncomfortable being naked with you (some American guys have this hang-up, as opposed to the Russian/European hang-up also known as "now-can-do-it-yourself"), I'd avoid.

Doesn’t it seem peculiar that a masseur would agree to get naked with the client, even though they are uncomfortable about it and don’t want (and may actively discourage) any interaction with the client? I don’t know anything about this particular masseur as we weren’t able to coordinate schedules when he was visiting Minneapolis.