411 on Rodrigoan (ATL)

BeefyDude
This topic is 1189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

He was in Pittsburgh last summer and I met up with him. He has a great body and was a lot of fun. The massage was sensual but quickly heated up. He was open to pretty much everything except he wouldn’t bottom. I actually had a great conversation with him after we finished up about trying to lose some weight and getting back to a lifting routine. He gave me some good tips that i incorporated since we met. I thought he was a super nice guy, hot as hell and extremely sexy. I keep checking and hoping he will be back here sometime this year.

He was in Pittsburgh last summer and I met up with him. He has a great body and was a lot of fun. The massage was sensual but quickly heated up. He was open to pretty much everything except he wouldn’t bottom. I actually had a great conversation with him after we finished up about trying to lose some weight and getting back to a lifting routine. He gave me some good tips that i incorporated since we met. I thought he was a super nice guy, hot as hell and extremely sexy. I keep checking and hoping he will be back here sometime this year.

Thanks for sharing. My experience with him, albeit not current, was not good. When I contacted him he stated it was therapeutic only (but yet he is on a gay site). When I tried to ask more, he got really offended. Another conversation he appeared to up sell more add ons

Was this the case for you? How was the massage itself if I may ask?

Thanks

I saw him a couple of years ago when he first appeared in Atlanta. Very nice guy, friendly, and great body. He was pretty interactive with MT, but northing else happened. I had the feeling he would have topped, but his size discouraged me from going there, ha.

The massage was good as far as I remember.

I saw him a couple of years ago when he first appeared in Atlanta. Very nice guy, friendly, and great body. He was pretty interactive with MT, but northing else happened. I had the feeling he would have topped, but his size discouraged me from going there, ha.

The massage was good as far as I remember.

Thanks.. as said my experience was not recent. SO perhaps things (and he) have changed.. Think his price is high thought. Perhaps when i'm back working I will give him a chance

Btw his link is no longer working..

Thanks for sharing. My experience with him, albeit not current, was not good. When I contacted him he stated it was therapeutic only (but yet he is on a gay site). When I tried to ask more, he got really offended. Another conversation he appeared to up sell more add ons

Was this the case for you? How was the massage itself if I may ask?

Thanks

No not at all. We had a pretty good rapport from the get go. He was clear about pricing (indeed a bit high) and I was clear that I was looking to start with a massage and then go from there. He was happy to oblige and we agreed on everything. During the session things were going very well and I asked if he would flip but that was the only thing he said no to. I had told him I was looking for a top ahead of time and we had agreed so I didn’t take any marks off when he didn’t want to flip - but thought I’d ask and see!

Massage was alright — solid but nothing spectacular. His body was absolute perfection. Like I said, I really enjoyed my time with him. Not sure how he was in the past but maybe he’s worked out some kinks in his process? Or maybe I just got lucky;)!

No not at all. We had a pretty good rapport from the get go. He was clear about pricing (indeed a bit high) and I was clear that I was looking to start with a massage and then go from there. He was happy to oblige and we agreed on everything. During the session things were going very well and I asked if he would flip but that was the only thing he said no to. I had told him I was looking for a top ahead of time and we had agreed so I didn’t take any marks off when he didn’t want to flip - but thought I’d ask and see!

Massage was alright — solid but nothing spectacular. His body was absolute perfection. Like I said, I really enjoyed my time with him. Not sure how he was in the past but maybe he’s worked out some kinks in his process? Or maybe I just got lucky;)!

Hey man, thanks. Glad it worked out for you. Like I said my conversation was a while back. I'm always willing to give someone another chance. But his link is gone

Can you PM me about the massage part, which is primarily what I would be booking for. Thanks