411 on AlexRelaxThai in Boston

Seaninsf

• 3 weeks later...

I met Alex when I was in Boston last week. It was a mixed bag, but ended very positively.

First, he runs an ad on Rentmasseur (link I posted above) and another on Masseurfinder - same phone number and travel schedule - pix appear to be two different guys. The guy who showed up is the guy in the Masseurfinder ad, who is very cute, but not quite as hot as the guy pictured in the other ad.

He's very cute and personable. Very decent massage skills, clearly trained.

The negative: when things were at the point of escalating to more erotic play, he asked for additional money. I declined and after a little back and forth (me pointing out his rate and the fact that his ad states erotic), I told him just stick with the massage. I should have been clearer when scheduling, but I am one of those who like to go with the flow and see where things lead.

He could tell I was irritated, but continued. Then he took it upon himself to make overtures to move things to more intimate play. One thing led to another and I'll say we had a very hot second half of the session. Let's just say he is a master of service recovery ;)

I'm not sure why the attempted up-sell. He definitely seemed to enjoy himself. I did think about providing him feedback that up-sell mid-massage is a big no-no, but thought that might seem like sour grapes after how things ended.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I met Alex when I was in Boston last week. It was a mixed bag, but ended very positively.

First, he runs an ad on Rentmasseur (link I posted above) and another on Masseurfinder - same phone number and travel schedule - pix appear to be two different guys. The guy who showed up is the guy in the Masseurfinder ad, who is very cute, but not quite as hot as the guy pictured in the other ad.

He's very cute and personable. Very decent massage skills, clearly trained.

The negative: when things were at the point of escalating to more erotic play, he asked for additional money. I declined and after a little back and forth (me pointing out his rate and the fact that his ad states erotic), I told him just stick with the massage. I should have been clearer when scheduling, but I am one of those who like to go with the flow and see where things lead.

He could tell I was irritated, but continued. Then he took it upon himself to make overtures to move things to more intimate play. One thing led to another and I'll say we had a very hot second half of the session. Let's just say he is a master of service recovery ;)

I'm not sure why the attempted up-sell. He definitely seemed to enjoy himself. I did think about providing him feedback that up-sell mid-massage is a big no-no, but thought that might seem like sour grapes after how things ended.

This is a fairly common tactic, I’ve noticed. It’s an attempt to see if they can get more money out of the client, especially right as things are heating up - brilliant tactic. That said, I’ve turned down the upsell a number of times and they’ve went ahead anyways as they seemed turned on and went for it. I think most plan to go for it either way but try to upsell to squeeze out some extra cash. In most cases, they usually wind up squeezing something else even if the upsell is turned down...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...