Being Upfront or Spontaneous?

Guest mrqtp2t
This topic is 1773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If the masseur states in his ad that he gives sensual massages, then just be upfront in your request. I've had no problems requesting "erotic" or "sensual" when I've made my appointments via telephone. The masseurs have been, for the most part, excellent in what they provided: I've gotten a great massage along with some steamy play!

But one time I was rather inhibited when I was in the company of former masseur Jake from San Francisco/New York.

He was too hot for me to be explicit as to my desires.

I recently booked a massage from a guy who gave me an excellent therapeutic massage, who then read all the signals I was putting out and provided a damn good sensual ending. The next time I booked with him, I gave him the same signals, but he ended the massage in a therapeutic professional manner.

Did you tip after the first massage? How much was the massage and how much was the tip?

I typically tip 20% regardless if it was a therapeutic or sensual massage, as for appreciation for excellent work. So with this masseur, I don’t know what changed.

From what I have heard some masseurs have no problem making the massage sensual/erotic with no expectation of extra pay, especially if they are already charging $150.00 or higher. Others feel any aspect of sensual/erotic warrants at least $50.00 extra. Maybe he was expecting more of a tip. Just my guess.

I prefer the spontaneity of a sensual massage with no guarantee beforehand. It makes it more intense when it is unexpected.

However, this has led to a lot of disappointment so I try to be upfront in my initial communications (as discretely as possible.) That way I know what I am getting, but the massage room is reserved for the experience to unfold as it may.

Spontaneous - I think being upfront opens more discussion for you to be upcharge but I’m also prepared for whatever happens meaning getting more from what you paid for or what was just advertised. As for tipping, almost never but I do tip my servers in the restaurant or bar (it’s, an incall, you drove there, find a parking then drive back home lol that’s too much to tip them - plus you also pay them in cash) IMO ?

I am upfront - request an appointment for an erotic massage. The word ‘sensual’ certainly means different things to different people, so I avoid it. Ive been luckily enough to have identified some great masseurs over the years that actually had excellent skills and have done a great deal for my wellness, specifically my lower back. ?

I seldom take massages from masseurs that do not include "Erotic" in their rentmasseur description. (I don't hire masseurfinder guys anymore). When I make the appointment I do not ask for specifics; when the session begins, if the masseur drapes me with a towel, I ask him to remove it. I then make the body moves that tell if I feel for a sensual and erotic finale. Can say, it never fails. One exception though: one of my favorite guys drapes me and uses the towel in what ends up being a sensual and erotic way :)

Should point out that in my own rentmasseur description I establish that I want my masseur nude, etc... and in making the appointment ask them if they can comply. When that raises the price I bolt.

I tell every goddamned one of them what I want. I am the customer. I want both of us nude, a good massage, don't ignore my feet. Most of the purely therapeutic guys say no to the both nude part. I never say I want sensual or erotic because both nude sort of implies that is what i want. It works for me. Terp

Guest fm0322
I tell every goddamned one of them what I want. I am the customer. I want both of us nude, a good massage, don't ignore my feet. Most of the purely therapeutic guys say no to the both nude part. I never say I want sensual or erotic because both nude sort of implies that is what i want. It works for me. Terp

I agree but I think the linchpin is where the massage is taking place. If I'm hosting, then being naked is expected and I have no problem suggesting what I'd like. Of course, I am willing to accept "no" as an answer.

However, in a spa setting, I feel I need to respect the conditions set by the masseur. I do have boundaries and sometimes I am simply not in the mood for anything more than a massage.

I would add a third category... “Well Informed”. Thanks to so many of you here in SpaLand, there are numerous masseurs that I’ve gone to with few upfront words, and under the guise of spontaneity but knew damn well what I getting!! :cool:

Edited by EVdude

I've enjoyed both strictly therapeutic and sensual/erotic massages. I typically just go with the flow and respond to the masseur's cues. I avoid asking about how erotic a massage will be, particularly if it's not in the ad (e.g., MF), because I feel awkward and creepy if the masseur denies engaging in such practices. I also don't want him to feel obligated to do things he doesn't want to do. I can do without a nude guy who doesn't want to be touched giving me a said HJ. I'd rather him just keep his clothes on and provide a solid therapeutic massage. I've also found that sometimes ads, discussions, and the actual massage don't always align. If the masseur indicates that he practices sensual/erotic massage (e g., rentmasseur), in my opinion, it's fair game to respectfully ask for further details, however. All that said, the majority of masseurs I've hired, regardless of ad site, have performed some form of sensual/erotic massage.