Recommendations in Puerto Vallarta?

WaGa
This topic is 1791 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Extras?

Sometimes yes, and sometimes no...but the guy asking said he didn't care.... One guy I went to gave me extras every time I went, so I went to him daily the few different times I went to PVR... sadly, he doesn't massage anymore because his other job is doing so well. Also some of them will see you at your hotel for extras, you just have to ask usually.

Sometimes yes, and sometimes no...but the guy asking said he didn't care.... One guy I went to gave me extras every time I went, so I went to him daily the few different times I went to PVR... sadly, he doesn't massage anymore because his other job is doing so well. Also some of them will see you at your hotel for extras, you just have to ask usually.

Thanks! I hit PVR every year and haven't taken the plunge yet. Too many other distractions. But this is helpful.

Basically just walk around and you will see guys all over the place offering massage... select one you think is cute. I've never had a bad one.

Thanks a lot. I’ve been to PV before and seen the guys walking around asking. I just never hired one. I would be afraid to take one home. I guess I was looking for more of a massage place. Thank you tho. May take the plunge. :)

Thanks a lot. I’ve been to PV before and seen the guys walking around asking. I just never hired one. I would be afraid to take one home. I guess I was looking for more of a massage place. Thank you tho. May take the plunge. :)

I felt a little more secure because I stay at a small local gay hotel and guests have to turn in their ID's and the front desk clerks claim its a way to keep the guests safe cuz they know some of the bad apples.