George in Brooklyn

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 1752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interestingly, though, a reverse image search found him as a model in Seattle. In his ad, he says he went to

"Holistic Spa Academy, Seattle, WA"

Though, I would still think it fake unless there is corroboration.

I didn't notice that. Also, his email matches the model's name. I withdraw my fake accusation. Now my comment is that it's too bad he only does outcalls.

Edited by dutchal

I didn't at first either...but the image search yielded some nice shirtless photos, too!

Yes, although the model shoot pics on the internet all seem to be from about 2 years ago, so the question is whether after his modeling career ended he's stayed in the same shape.

A quick search on Instagram reveals a profile containing some of those model pics, as well as a few more revealing ones. However, it doesn't yield a location so I can't say it corroborates his moving to NYC.

A pic on Facebook showing him hugging a woman (and people saying he's off the market) seems to indicate he might be straight, but it could also be a ruse/beard since he's still rather young.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried to set up a session with him last time I was in NYC but our schedules didn't synch. I did ask him if he could send me a current (non modeling) selfie for verification and he did immediately. He looked far more average in the selfie, but definitely the same guy. Have no idea if he's straight or not, but does seem to be therapeutic only.

Tried to set up a session with him last time I was in NYC but our schedules didn't synch. I did ask him if he could send me a current (non modeling) selfie for verification and he did immediately. He looked far more average in the selfie, but definitely the same guy. Have no idea if he's straight or not, but does seem to be therapeutic only.

'average'...but good average or bad average? LOL. I'm sure he won't look as good as his modelling pics, if it is definitely him. I'm not so much worried if he isn't as 'perfect' as a model, I'm more worried it's the same guy, which it sounds like it is.

I've met him in person. He identifies as straight and I have no reason to question that. He's nice looking, but, as in most cases, his modeling photos are FAR better than daily reality: With the right make-up, lighting, hair stylist and 3 hours of preparation, I could be the fucking GQ centerfold next month!

I haven't seen him without clothes so can't comment on the body in detail. He looks in shape.

He is real and is doing massage work.

Someone will have to try it out I suppose. It can't turn out that bad. He's real and doesn't seem remotely dangerous. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I've met him in person. He identifies as straight and I have no reason to question that. He's nice looking, but, as in most cases, his modeling photos are FAR better than daily reality: With the right make-up, lighting, hair stylist and 3 hours of preparation, I could be the fucking GQ centerfold next month!

I haven't seen him without clothes so can't comment on the body in detail. He looks in shape.

He is real and is doing massage work.

Someone will have to try it out I suppose. It can't turn out that bad. He's real and doesn't seem remotely dangerous. :)

Hey, Typical. Can I ask how you met him, if you didn't have a massage. I texted him yesterday asking him if he only did outcalls (since his rentmasseur ad has contradictory information). He never replied

Hey, Typical. Can I ask how you met him, if you didn't have a massage. I texted him yesterday asking him if he only did outcalls (since his rentmasseur ad has contradictory information). He never replied

It turns out George was out of the country. He got in touch with me, and we got together for an absolutely incredible therapeutic massage. I prefer for there to be sensual/erotic elements, but I will probably go back. It was that good.

I didn't get the sense that he was straight, but it didn't matter, given the type of massage it was. Although (sadly) he was fully clothed, he is great looking, the same guy in his modeling pictures. He's nice too.