Beauxdan in SF

soberguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I sent him a text which is what he prefers and haven't heard from him yet. That was 2 weeks ago.

cmennow - you may want to text him again. I had texted him inquiring about for rates, incall/outcall preferences, services offered, etc and he replied within 24 hours. It's very likely that maybe he just missed your text inquiry.

cmennow - you may want to text him again. I had texted him inquiring about for rates, incall/outcall preferences, services offered, etc and he replied within 24 hours. It's very likely that maybe he just missed your text inquiry.

I can try him again....thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Moke said:

Would also love to hear more if anyone has met. I was intrigued but he told me he does not accept cash payments- only CC or electronic. Which was a new one for me. Then he stopped replying. 

That’s new. I met Beauxdan about a year ago when I visited San Francisco. We had a great time and he accepted cash with no mention of electronic payments.  But he later ceased responding when we were trying to coordinate a repeat session on my following visit. Go figure.  I’d still see him again though.

• 7 months later...