411 "Willthethrill" in NYC

Italiano
This topic is 1286 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just emailed him, asking for his rates. I think his reviews were written by his PR guy, or else he's a very skilled writer. Take a look at the last one, the short one. "Poignant and exquisite....." A hoot!

Anyway, I love the photo of him ripping his shirt off. Very sexy!

Yes, "bump!"

• 2 weeks later...
Did anybody have experience with this hot masseur in NYC?

https://rentmasseur.com/Willthetrill/

ANYONE SEEN WILLTHRILL?

I took one for the team and had a session with Will last night while he is visiting DC.

Pretty good massage...but on a bed. Looks just like his pics...although was shorter than I anticipated. Nice guy, but seemed a bit on the shy side. Nice experience, but too pricey for me for a repeat.

PM for details.

BTW - He is traveling with another masseur (not sure who) and they are sharing the massage space.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I took one for the team and had a session with Will last night while he is visiting DC.

Pretty good massage...but on a bed. Looks just like his pics...although was shorter than I anticipated. Nice guy, but seemed a bit on the shy side. Nice experience, but too pricey for me for a repeat.

PM for details.

BTW - He is traveling with another masseur (not sure who) and they are sharing the massage space.

I booked a massage after reading your review. I really enjoyed my session, and have seen him twice after my first appointment. He aims to please, and he gracefully accepts feedback to tailor the massage to your liking. Technically, his massage skills are solid. I've been training him on how to edge me, and he is doing great.

I booked a massage after reading your review. I really enjoyed my session, and have seen him twice after my first appointment. He aims to please, and he gracefully accepts feedback to tailor the massage to your liking. Technically, his massage skills are solid. I've been training him on how to edge me, and he is doing great.

Glad that I could help and glad that are enjoying your time Will.