Hung/Interactive LA?? Help!

Uwsguy8
This topic is 1807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe I’m not looking through the forums correctly, I’ve searched and searched. I’m looking for a hung masseur in LA, a little more than mutual touch (I can do more to them), and attractive.

Any recommendations? There are so many. I had someone yesterday that was not good and didn’t let me do anything.

Maybe I’m not looking through the forums correctly, I’ve searched and searched. I’m looking for a hung masseur in LA, a little more than mutual touch (I can do more to them), and attractive.

Any recommendations? There are so many. I had someone yesterday that was not good and didn’t let me do anything.

Curious who you saw. As for recs, search Anthony.

Tried all of them but none were available. Nando?

I have heard good things about Nando. Let me know who you end up booking with.

Nando is great but might not meet your initial criterion. Not that he is small by any means but it depends on your definition of the word hung. Now Ben and Rainer on the other hand...

Nando gave a good massage but nothing more, it was completely therapeutic. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough.