411 on TAL in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/Tal

Looks familiar, not sure if 'new ad' or 'change of name'.

786 337 5588

Ht3lKLg.png

PI5I1iv.png

I've gone to him twice. First time he was very judgmental and didn't do any extras and acted so offended that I asked during the massage. I paid for a sensual massage and didn't ask what was included, but basically I was nude and not draped and he was shirtless. But he had my eyes covered the entire time. When I asked about it when it was over he said "I'm not a prostitute." I went to him a second time only because I did have a crush on him and was super horned and was hoping things would change. He did do the HE the second time and was nude and Mutual touch... guess he changed his mind bout being a prostitute.

I've gone to him twice. First time he was very judgmental and didn't do any extras and acted so offended that I asked during the massage. I paid for a sensual massage and didn't ask what was included, but basically I was nude and not draped and he was shirtless. But he had my eyes covered the entire time. When I asked about it when it was over he said "I'm not a prostitute." I went to him a second time only because I did have a crush on him and was super horned and was hoping things would change. He did do the HE the second time and was nude and Mutual touch... guess he changed his mind bout being a prostitute.

Thanks for sharing. Is the massage itself good? Full body?