411 on kris

Tay
This topic is 1346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Very odd behavior and he changes his name & page often. 99% sure he answered his door with a gun behind his back and then asked all these crazy questions out of me. All I did was text him for an hour massage. He had good reviews and he was available when I logged onto the website. During the massage he told me how many creeps were out there. (there were high heel shoes in the room) Then attempted to turn the massage sensual and he ended it when I said no thank you. I never asked or hinted or implied anything but a massage. So I say buyer beware. Maybe it was a full moon or something. I would not return.

I've seen him twice now on his Atlanta visits; Both were very good experiences. I don't know if @samK was with the same Kris, but his account was nowhere near my experiences in any way.. He's not changed his name or page either in the two years I've known him.

Very good looking, and gives an excellent therapeutic massage with a few sensual elements. He uses warm oil after some initial work, and its a nice addition. HE is an optional extra. Agree with @Olderbutfit about the shorts too, hehe.

Edited by ButchAtl

I've seen him twice now on his Atlanta visits; Both were very good experiences. I don't know if @samK was with the same Kris, but his account was nowhere near my experiences in any way.. He's not changed his name or page either in the two years I know him.

Very good looking, and gives an excellent therapeutic massage with a few sensual elements. He uses warm oil after some initial work, and its a nice addition. HE is an optional extra. Agree with @Olderbutfit about the shorts too, hehe.

Yep. Oil warmer with baby oil. Same guy. Maybe because I only booked a massage and never asked about extras, he thought I was 5-0 or something.

Crap rub down, sketchy hotel and all he talked about was the way people hired him thinking that everything was for sale. (followed by him offering a HE for $40 extra, which was never in any conversation except his and bit of a contraction by then)

I guess if I was hiring for that reason, I would not have found his behavior off putting. Or the fact that he answered the door with one arm behind his back, like he was holding. Grant it, it was a sketchy hotel and who knows what type of clients he encounters... but seriously that was my experience. (his shorts on 100% of the time)

Maybe if I had excepted his HE mid-massage offer it would have ended better ... but by that point in time I was questioning my hire decision and wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible.

• 10 months later...