MaxPower NYC

NYSlim
This topic is 1750 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

VERY appealing! I hope those are really his pictures (nice touch with the rose!). He doesn't do incalls, but his location is the same upper west side location as many others. As someone suggested recently, that may just be a convenient location for purposes of his ad -- as he doesn't do incalls, anyway.

I'd like to have a recommendation from someone here, and I hope that this 411 will be answered.

VERY appealing! I hope those are really his pictures (nice touch with the rose!). He doesn't do incalls, but his location is the same upper west side location as many others. As someone suggested recently, that may just be a convenient location for purposes of his ad -- as he doesn't do incalls, anyway.

I'd like to have a recommendation from someone here, and I hope that this 411 will be answered.

Hi Beethoven. I think when the masseurs gives rentmasseur their address, they just use a general location to suggest where it is. its not one specific locale, as that made me a little suspicious at first.I think it means he is somewhere in UWS

Didn't someone just mention him, being a handsome "switch" after being bated by someone else (presumably because English is an issue, though that doesn't explain why use someone elses pics)?

There's also this: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38391/

Hmmm...did you find the thread where someone else mentioned him...chatted over text, but only does outcalls so haven't taken the plunge just yet. But oh so tempting.

Had massage with him once. Looked like his photo. Real muscular guy with limited English speaking skill (able to communicate though but didn’t talk much). He only does outcall. Massage was ok, and did give HE and allow MT.

• 2 weeks later...

So Demian / Maxpower / AlexMasseur/ Max / MaxEvans (yes he has many names and many profiles) is from Belarus. His written English is better than his spoken, so I recommend texting. You will find other pics in his profiles other than him, but it’s mostly him. He is a tall hot guy. His massage starts off strong but clearly not trained. He spends most of the time on your back and seems to spend little or no time on legs / feet / arms / hands / neck / head. At least the back was good but definitely went on too long. He does a weird nibbling thing to your ears - not sure what that’s about. You will have to finish yourself, but he may play with nips while you do. Seems to have very unique personal tastes. Not sure if I’d repeat.

• 1 month later...