Frank in Los Angeles - Hollywood

RubMyThighs
This topic is 1833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only someone very good looking could pull off that dyed hair - and he’s doing it. Seems new to LA, though he has a 323. Apartment looks brand new. I’m always dubious of “I made my own massage style” in lieu of actual training but...between his look (those arms!), the reasonable(ish) price and the fact that he is offering a discount on tandem (avec qui?), I’d like to know more.

Anyone?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38312/

Edited by RubMyThighs

Man I'm getting old. 130 is considered reasonable now! Lol. Why I remember when 60 bucks was considered reasonable. Then again my grandfather always said back in his day he used to get jerked off by a strapping young lad for only a quarter! Times they are a-changing...

Man I'm getting old. 130 is considered reasonable now! Lol. Why I remember when 60 bucks was considered reasonable. Then again my grandfather always said back in his day he used to get jerked off by a strapping young lad for only a quarter! Times they are a-changing...

I revised it to say reasonable (ish) because you’re right! I, too, remember 60 bucks in Frontiers. Sigh. But now so many guys in L.A. charge 160 or 180. Insane.

Only someone very good looking could pull off that dyed hair - and he’s doing it. Seems new to LA, though he has a 323. Apartment looks brand new. I’m always dubious of “I made my own massage style” in lieu of actual training but...between his look (those arms!), the reasonable(ish) price and the fact that he is offering a discount on tandem (avec qui?), I’d like to know more.

Anyone?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38312/

I had a tandem massage with Frank and Anthony. They worked well together although Anthony is really tall (like 6'2) and Frank is fairly short (like 5'6). Frank was better than Anthony and more open to touch. Anthony stays out of range. I'd repeat with Frank, but not the tandem unless he starts doing tandem with someone else

I revised it to say reasonable (ish) because you’re right! I, too, remember 60 bucks in Frontiers. Sigh. But now so many guys in L.A. charge 160 or 180. Insane.

Yes I remember the days of Frontier magazine and the rates back then, but we have to remember how much cheaper it was to live in CA back then. Todays rents are more than a mortgage back in the day. These days my two favorites get over 200 from me when I add on a tip. Of course this means it is a rare treat, where as back in the day I would get 2 or 3 a month. Sigh I need to win the lottery.

The hair color is off putting. I understand the fashion fad and the reasons why, but attempting to appear mature or sophisticated with hair color comes off as clownish and fake to me. The hourly rate is crazy for someone with no experience or training. He's trying to use his looks and build and that's not enough for me. I wish him good luck though. I'm sure there are clients who will contact him based on that ad.