411 on Mindful Touch in LA?

Westcoaster
This topic is 1817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried this experience. It was very unique and intense. He really manhandles and contorts you into some pretty amazing positions, more so than at Thai spas I've been too. I was really impressed that he got rid of some kinks that had been lingering for a few weeks. He is a yogi and healer so while there were definitely some sensual moments it did not get erotic, more tantric with some acknowledgement of the sex organs but not giving them necessarily sexual attention if that makes sense. I really wasn't looking for it to go erotic, so in hindsight there were a few opportunities where I could have easily made a play to show more erotic interest and who knows. The session took place in a room he rents above a spa, which also lends to the legit, healing nature of the session. If you are a fan of Thai bodywork I would definitely give him a try but if getting off is important to you I wouldn't go in with those expectations.