Darius XXXL Rentmen NYC

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 1750 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If there are NO comments by this time--I'd assume none are forthcoming. [7.30.19] I just went to that site where RM's narratives are posted and which can be accessed by one's clicking on Netherlands. Darius's ad appeared but NO WRITTEN Narratives. He has only one review or rankings there.

I saw him once last year when he was going by a different name. I presume its the same guy. Unfortunately not a good experience, very rushed. Not planning to repeat. Too bad cuz he is just as smoking hot as his pics. Beautiful big cock. Very poor English. Difficult to communicate with.

• 2 weeks later...

You might have the wrong Darius. I took him to dinner this weekend before heading back to my hotel. He’s a charming and charismatic young man who can keep a conversation and keeps it interesting (speaks fluent English). His pics are hot, but don’t do him justice... 100 percent hotter in person.

I saw him once last year when he was going by a different name. I presume its the same guy. Unfortunately not a good experience, very rushed. Not planning to repeat. Too bad cuz he is just as smoking hot as his pics. Beautiful big cock. Very poor English. Difficult to communicate with.

it’s not the same Darius.