Mass_ageVIP in NYC

sohojimm
This topic is 1842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd be leery. Pics belong to a Venezuelan living in Sao Paulo who posted, apparently from there, about an hour ago. The bathing suit on the lounge chair pic is all over the internet for the taking and shows an arm tattoo not showing in any of the other pics.

Thanks, Dutchal. Finally learned how to do a Google Image search off of Rentmen - and I found the account that you mentioned. Would be nice if this guy, Mass_ageVIP, were the same guy as in the Instagram account, but given the recent postings on Instagram from Brazil, it's highly unlikely.

Thanks, Dutchal. Finally learned how to do a Google Image search off of Rentmen - and I found the account that you mentioned. Would be nice if this guy, Mass_ageVIP, were the same guy as in the Instagram account, but given the recent postings on Instagram from Brazil, it's highly unlikely.

can someone teach me how to do this?