Anyone been with corvin?

Gymowner
This topic is 1600 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

anyone have an current hires for this little hottie? i have to agree with wanderwest. i hired him last summer when he was in las vegas. great looking. amazing ass and a nice guy. that being said, i was hoping for more in the session. all those amazing ass pics and i really wanted it bad. he wasnt in the "mood" at the time is what he stated. even so much as said that a hire just before me left when he did the same to him and was confused as to why...duh?

im sure a direct email with specifics will be in order.

https://rentmen.eu/Corvin

anyone have an current hires for this little hottie? i have to agree with wanderwest. i hired him last summer when he was in las vegas. great looking. amazing ass and a nice guy. that being said, i was hoping for more in the session. all those amazing ass pics and i really wanted it bad. he wasnt in the "mood" at the time is what he stated. even so much as said that a hire just before me left when he did the same to him and was confused as to why...duh?

im sure a direct email with specifics will be in order.

https://rentmen.eu/Corvin

So-just be sure I understand-he didnt let you or the guy prior to you top him?

Gman

i can only speak for myself.... no he did not

I wonder whether he might have been having some hygiene or stomach/intestinal issues — had the bean and burrito platter the night before? — and was afraid of consequences, but was unsure how to handle that up front? Kept the appointments because he didn’t want to disappoint (or lose the donation) but wasn’t up to full participation?

I’m speculating, I admit. And it would be a reason, though not an excuse. And a comment on how good communication is so important but not always easy.

i text him on the number provided an left a message thru rentmen this morning. no response to either so far. seemed like a really nice young man when we met...just i would have liked more from the session, hence why im reaching back out to him.

if i find out more i will definitely let you all know.

no response back from corvin with 2 texts and an email two days ago. too bad. nice enough young man that appears to need to hone in his skills outside the bedroom if he wants to make this a long term career inside the bedroom.

live and learn i guess.