Best City for massage?

secondmassages
This topic is 1858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a grad student you might be able to appreciate this, but in NYC you can basically walk in to your choice of men’s spa at almost any hour day or night and have a sensual relaxing massage. It’s very liberating! And you can’t really beat the price, $60 plus $40 tip per hour (no one has complained about $40 yet for me but I think that’s highly debated). Also soo many private masseur choices out there as well!

I think the best cities have been where I had TONS of masseurs to choose from. That would be New York and Los Angeles. Go to the Masseurfinder and Rentmasseur home pages of these cities and check it out......it is a literal candy store to choose from. These 2 cities are also a magnet for wannabe actors and models, so on top of getting tons of guys to choose from, you also get the hottest guys to choose from. I am all about choice, and I love NYC and LA since there is such a large number of masseurs. More masseurs, more options. All the other "major" US cities don't have half the stable of hot, sexy masseurs available as NYC and LA.